– If you are looking for style, don’t go to the Lincoln Center…- Everything happens in the Meat packing district.
– In New York you will find the most beautiful models of the whole fashion month.
– The Standard Hotel is the place to be during New York Fashion Week.
– The Milk Studios are great venue for NY fashion.
– New York is the only place where you can meet Courtney Love at 4am outside a totally random club.
– On my first night in NY I have missed the Kills performing at the Boom Boom Room and Wu Tang Clan live at Milk studios. Very bad.
– The Juergen Teller exhibition was great.
– I slept no more than 3 hours each night but I wasn’t tired.
– Le Baron NY was never busy, regardless the time I went there.
– Anna Wintour is nicer than Grace Coddington.
– Don’t ask me why but in one night (in the same club) I have spent almost 20 dollars of cloakroom and then I left my coat and my jumper.
– I have attended the Marina Abramovic and Costume National exhibition opening, but I didn’t understand what was really going on, even though I remember that the private apartment they used was a fantastic space.
– I was lucky enough to not see Lana Del Rey at any show. No one invited her?
– Emmanuelle Alt had dinner at “il Buco”, the same restaurant I was having dinner during Valentine Day. Once arrived, she’s also said hi to me.
– The Purple Magazine Party, at the Boom Boom, is always the party with the most beautiful girls you will ever see. My friend fell in love with Edita. Me too.
– I didn’t like the Soho House. And it’s not even in Soho.
– Moncler chose the best location for their evening show: an ice skating fashion show inside Central Park.
– Ece Sukan and her new boyfriend are cool.
– I didn’t recognise Bianca Balti when I asked her for a photo.
– Nathalie Portman is very small.
– I have met Candice Swanepoel and she is the hottest model I have ever met.
All photos and text by Emanuele D’AngeloEmanuele DAngelo on 02.17.12